RECENT BLOG POSTS
Pulaski Grilled Salmon Recipe
Any minute now the Salmon River will start filling with fish. When the salmon start running, try this quick recipe for some fantastic grilled salmon fillets.
– 2 fillets of fresh caught salmon (skin on)
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon onion powder
– 1 tablespoon kosher salt
– 1 tablespoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
– 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
– 1/2 cup light brown sugar
– 1/4 cup olive oil
Combine all of the spices in a small bowl. Brush olive oil on both sides of the salmon fillet and coat generously with the spice mixture. Let sit for 1/2 hour to an hour in the refrigerator.
Start your charcoal or heat up your gas grill. Using some grill spray or olive oil on a cloth, coat the grill bars. Over medium-low heat, put the fillets on the grill skin side up and cook for about 7-8 minutes. Flip the fillets over and cook for another 7-8 minutes.
– fresh diced tomatoes
– chopped green onions
– fresh squeezed lemon juice